The manuscripts should be submitted in PDF format. The list of authors should not be included in the paper manuscript PDF, in accordance to the double blind submission policy. Changes to the paper metadata on EDAS are permitted before the paper submission deadline.
For the preparation of review mansucripts, please follow the Manuscript preparation guidelines posted at https://www.springer.com/de/authors-editors/book-authors-editors/resources-guidelines/rights-permissions-licensing/manuscript-preparation/5636#c3324. The templates can also be downloaded here:
All submitted papers will be judged based on their originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability through double-blind reviewing, where the identities of the authors are withheld from the reviewers. Please prepare anonymized versions of the paper being submitted. Please preserve anonymity by avoiding providing information that may identify the authors in the acknowledgements, links to websites and the literature references. Common sense and careful writing will go a long way towards preserving anonymity. Papers that do not conform with our double-blind submission policies will be rejected without review.
Minimally, please take the following steps when preparing your submission:
- Remove the names and affiliations of authors from the title page.
- Remove acknowledgments of identifying names and funding sources.
- Remove project titles or names that can be used to trace back to the authors via a web search engine.
- Use care in referring to related work, particularly your own. Do not omit references to provide anonymity, as this leaves the reviewer unable to grasp the context. Instead, reference your past work in the third person, just as you would any other piece of related work by another author. For example, instead of "In prior work , we presented a routing protocol that ...," sentences in the spirit of "In prior work, Smith and Clark  presented a routing protocol that ..." should be used. With this method, the full citation to Smith and Clark can still be given, such as " J. Smith, A. Clark, "Analysis of...", and it is not acceptable to say " Reference deleted for double-blind review."
- Papers with the same title and abstract should not be posted on a public website, such as arxiv.org, or transmitted via public mailing lists.