Welcome to our website!
The International Conference on Applied Soft Computing and Communication Networks (ACN), is an event that brings together several symposiums, workshops, special sessions, plenary/keynote talks and tutorials in the field of computing and communication areas. The conference provides a platform for bringing together researchers, practitioners, and academia to present and discuss ideas, challenges and potential solutions on established or emerging topics related to research and practice in applied soft computing and network communications. The technical program for each affiliated event is independently administered, with each responsible for its own meeting's structure, content, and proceedings. However, the attendees are free to attend technical sessions of other co-affiliated events.
The Conference will be held at LNMIIT, Jaipur, India during September 21-24, 2016. Jaipur is the largest city in Rajasthan and is known as the Pink City. It is a major tourist attraction in India and belongs to the tourist Golden Triangle of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. Jaipur hosts several attractions like the City Palace, Govind Dev ji Temple, Vidhan Sabha, Birla Temple, several massive Rajput forts and so on.
The following symposiums are currently co-affiliated with ACN'16:
- Second International Symposium on Intelligent Systems Technologies and Applications (ISTA’16)
- ISTA’16 aims to bring together researchers in related fields to explore and discuss various aspects of intelligent systems technologies and their applications.
- Fourth International Symposium on Security in Computing and Communications (SSCC’16)
- SSCC'16 aims to provide the most relevant opportunity to bring together researchers and practitioners from both academia and industry to exchange their knowledge and discuss their research findings in the area of cyber security.
- Third International Symposium on Computer Vision and the Internet (VisionNet’15)
- VisionNet’15 aims to bring together leading researchers to take stock of the state of the art, identify key challenges, and propose new directions.
Mr. Lakshmi N. Mittal, Chairman, LNMIIT
Prof. S. S. Gokhale, Director, LNMIIT
Abdennour El Rhalibi, Liverpool John Moores University, United Kingdom
Sakthi Balan, LNMIIT Jaipur, India
Raghuvir Tomar, LNMIIT
Ravi Prakash Gorthi, LNMIIT
Sandeep Saini, LNMIIT
Kusum Lata, LNMIIT
Subrat Dash, LNMIIT
Event Management Chair
Soumitra Debnath, LNMIIT
Santosh Shah, LNMIIT